I provide consultation, assessment, and treatment for individuals, couples, and families dealing with a wide variety of issues. I use acceptance-based (ACT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), and Family Systems theory to address:
- Verbal, physical and emotional abuse
- Codependency issues including “love addiction”
- PTSD & Trauma
- Family & Marital (including Gay & Lesbian)
- Anger Management
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- General psychological problems including stress, depression, panic, anxiety, grief, etc.
- As a Christian, I am happy to include a Biblical perspective if you request.
If we are unable to meet in person, we can set up sessions on the phone, or Skype.